Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Next 2 Costumes

These are the next 2 costumes I'm going to make and use to apply to the 501st. My plan is to start a month after CV. I need a slight break from working on costumes and a month break is nothing compared to the several months I'll have to make theses.


The first one I'll make is Juno Eclipse. She was first seen
in the video game Force Unleashed. She is Starkiller's pilot
and becomes more by the end of the game and judging by
the next game. She is an Imperial Officer.

The second costume is Starkiller, Galen Marek, himself. Also from Force Unleashed. Vader's secret apprentice. Yes I know that this is a guy but I want to make this costume especially since I saw that this particular one is accepted by the 501st. It's a long shot but I will try. And I gotta build twin lightsabers for this one. There are only a few of these in the 501st and I haven't seen this particular version.

No comments:

Post a Comment