Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Character I Picked To Become...

...with the help of Jeremy searching on Wookieepedia.

I had a difficult time picking a Star Wars character to become for CV. After much research, we found Barriss Offee.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Barris_Offee

Most women choose Princess Leia, Padme, Mara Jade, and so on of the known females of SW. Not to mention all of these and most are really skinny. And that's not me. So I choose one that I would be comfortable being.

She is in Attack of the Clones in 2 scenes for like 45 seconds. (No I didn't time it but it's close to that) And now she is becoming a major player in Clone Wars.

It has been said that if it doesn't happen in the movies, it's not cannon. However, on that link above, there is a storyboard of her death on Felucia. She is shot in the back by an AT-TE by Bly after Order 66 went into affect.

I choose something different to do. I choose to make a version of her after her "death." She is a force healer and I'm going on the assumption that she would have healed herself. Not a Jedi, nor a Sith, what I've created with help is an in-between version. A pissed off version but not pushed to have become a Dark Jedi either. I've never seen something like this. I've seen people make costumes of her but not like this. And this is who I will be at SWCV.

No comments:

Post a Comment