Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Intro

Hi all, my name is Genna. I'm a graphic artist. I love art and tattoos. I've recently started getting into costuming thanks to Star Wars Celebration 5 and my friend Jeremy http://mywampa.blogspot.com/ I helped him build a Wampa. I made a Jedi costume including made my own lightsaber hilt. I plan to make more costumes and eventually apply to get into the 501st.

I also have 15 tattoos and designed one of them that I currently have on my arm. I've also designed a few for friends including a dreamcatcher for my friend Joey. I have a design ready to go for my back and several other designs.

I read alot, collect alot of different things and I game as well. Inkstress is my gamer tag on the Playstation Network. I'm also on Facebook and Twitter. Twitter name is thewampahandler.

I shall post more including my art, my tats, and my costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment