Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bucket List

Everyone has a bucket list. A list of all the things we want to do before we die. Some make this early in life, others make it late in life. I choose to make my list before I turn 30 in January 2011.


I've done alot of my life. Crazy things, insane things, fun things, things that mean something to me.
- I've ridden in a racecar around Daytona Speedway and Disney Speedway
- I became a SCUBA diver, now a nitrox diver
- Bought a Wrangler
- Played in the snow
- Dived while sharks were around
- Meet one of my favorite bands, Papa Roach
- Got to go stand on stage while Three Days Grace was playing on stage
- Have many signed things from my favorite band, musical, author and movie
- Been to Dale Earnhardt Inc.
- Danced in the same hotel that was were Dirty Dancing was filmed, vacationed there many times
- Dived during a tropical storm
- Been tattooed
- Been piereced
- Gone to Megacon
- Seen the Bucs win a Super Bowl

Those are the things I've done, now these are the things that I want to do:
- Go to Star Wars Celebration (just under 4 weeks I'll get my wish)
- Go to San Diego Comicon
- Join the 501st with making a Starkiller/Galen Marek costume and Juno Eclipse costume
- Meet Dale Earnhardt Jr
- Meet Carrie Fisher
- Meet Ray Park
- Meet Mark Hamil
- See George Lucas in person
- Write and publish a book (4 in the works)
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef
- Dive in Hawaii
- Take an Alaskan cruise
- Go to Glastonbury, England the supposed site of Avalon
- See a musical on Broadway
- Move out of Florida
- Go to Dragoncon
- Go to C2E2
- Go to E3
- Start a podcast with my friends
- Finish my full back tattoo
- Swim with dolphins
- Explore the Aztec and Mayan temples
- Travel Europe
- Go to Japan
- Learn to tattoo

This list can and will change at any time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment