Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What To Expect For CVI

Siths and Jedis and Wampas, oh my! Sorry I really couldn't resist. With CVI about 5 months away, a lot of prep work is going on around the world for those going to this convention that has only been held a hand few of times. For some of us this is a once and a lifetime chance to go. It is only held in the US about every 3 years. I thought CV I thought that was it. One time thing. And I was happy with that. Until the announcement was made that CVI would be held in Orlando again August 2012. Okay so now has become a twice in a lifetime thing for me.

Last time I went as the wampa handler. This time I will be going as a member of the 501st, Rebel Legion, the media & the wampa heandler. So many costumes to choose from. I plan on wearing my TK, Sith Cheerleader, Luke Skywalker, a female version of Starkiller.... If I can finish up 2 other costumes in time I will wear those as well. Of course Wally the Wampack will make an appearance. 6 potential costumes to wear in 4 days. Good thing the hotel is close.

Lots of prep work is currently going on around the world. More props to build, sets to build, costumes to build/modify/help out with. The wampa will be modified. Keep up with that over on www.mywampa.com along with wampadude's newest costume. Anyone that needs help making costumes I will help when I can. I know of a few props and sets being built right now but I'm not going to ruin the surprise right now.

One thing I can say, CVI is going to be crazy fun. For sure it will be an amazing life changing time.

http://starwarscelebration.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment