Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Side Trip To Downtown Disney - 2012

Instead of going to Megacon on Sunday I decided to take the day and go hangout at Downtown Disney and the Resorts for the day before I headed back home.


Downtown Disney has some of the most random stores. Plus they have the Cirque du Soleil, Disney Quest and a movie theater. Just about anything you are looking for you can find there. Also plenty of great places to eat. I like going to the Lego store, world of Disney, the crystal store and just wandering around and taking pictures.


I eventually moved on to hang out at the Polynesia. One of the main resorts. I kinda had lunch there wandered out to the water and just across the lake is the Magic Kingdom and you can see the castle from the shore. I went over to one of the other resorts, the Contemporary. From the observation deck there you can more or less see into the Magic Kingdom and take some great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment