Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Megacon 2012 - Saturday

The busiest day of all cons and Mega isn't an exception to this rule. It's twice as busy as it was on Friday. I opted out of wearing my TK armor due to knee problems. So instead I decided to be wampa attack victim/handler. Jeremy and I scarred up my face pretty bad to the point I creeped people out. Also in tow I wore Wally the Wampack. Since Rusty couldn't be there, we had to have some type of wampa representation and that was Wally and everyone loved him.
Jeremy wore his TK for the first part of the day. We hung around the 501st booth as always and wandered the floor a bit. Then it was off for the 501st photo shoot. After that it was time for a costume change and for me to touch up my make up. Jeremy changed into the Emperor and I walked him and Darth Maul back into the con and back to the booth. I continued my wandering and picture taking and talking with many other people at the convention. Always going back to take up handling duties when needed. Got to see some more friends and make new ones and also after speaking to one person finally broke down and decided that I'm making a clone. Yep I'm going to be CT-21-0408. That would be Echo from Clone Wars. 2 days at a convention and I already have 2 new costumes in the works.
And to end the night in true fashion. We all went to Brickhouse for the 501st dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment