Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 9, 2012

Another New Tattoo

The most recent post that I did about the Litany tattoo became reality. Yes the tattoo I designed Friday night has already been put on my arm. This one went on my left arm. I will have both my half sleeves. My guess is probably within the year I will have the outside of my arms will be done. Then I will start working on the inside of my arms. Probably 2 years total. 3 tops. I have even spoken to the tattoo artist that did this tattoo and my other 2 I did last month. Gave him some ideas and he is on board. June will probably be my next sitting. And without further ado my newest tattoo and by the way I've officially got to the point where I have lost count on how many I have.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. As a Dune fan I dig the choice. The Litany is such a stand out piece of Dune lore and I like how the tat turned out.

    ReplyDelete