Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 4 of CV (The Final Day)

This was our quiet day. No costumes, no photo shoots, just checking out things and maybe hit up a couple of panels and me getting ink. First it was to the 501st room again. I wanted to know if I had won anything from the Droid Hint. Not a winner but I did get my badge back and a few 501st trading cards.

I went off for my tattoo appointment and Jeremy went to the clone and stormtrooper armor panel done by fewll TBS members. I sat for my tattoo just in time for Jeremy to come back to check out the progress and grab a few pics of me in the chair. Me and the artist were cracking each other up. I was making the droid noises most the time. For my tattoo, I did a tribute to everyone's favorite pink droid R2-KT. After I was wrapped up, it was time to go find R2-KT and have my pic with her again with my tribute. We showed a few of the members of the 501st my new ink and I got smiles and thumbs ups.



We headed to the 4th floor for another panel. we were there early and I ended up chatting with another 501st member who was dresses as Darth Stalker and his handler. Jeremy went into a panel and I decieded to sit and chat with them for a bit. I chatted with him over his costume since I'll be making the red/black Sith robe concept for a second costume. He game me alot of tips and where I can purchcase the eather for a decent price and to get the leather kit for sewing. He also told me a great place to find the lightsaber as well. You can always get good costuming advise when you ask the right people.

Jeremy heads off to another panel and I'm off to hang out. We wondered the dealer room and took pics before the announcement came saying that CV was officially over. I tracked down Jeremy again and it was time to head out. This was the experience of a life time and I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment