Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Whats new

Well its been almost a year since I've posted. No time like the present they say.

Haven't been to a convention since cvi. I'll have to post about that soon.

I don't have my stormtrooper armor anymore. It did go to a good home and will be taken care of. Trust me I'm not done costuming. I still have like 9 costumes left to wear and more will be made.

Lately I've been into knitting. Yes I said it knitting. Its fun and relaxing til I have to rip it out and start from scratch. Or knot my yarn. I've made several things including a hat, scarf and arm warmer set for myself. A scarf for a dog. Yes I said it. Scarves for my cousin's girls. A hat and several burp clothes for my cousin's new baby. A mini blanket for a friend's cat. A coaster set for a friend. Next I'll be making a sweater out of my knit book knits for nerds.

I'll try to keep up with blogging more. There is a pattern I made for a hat that I will post up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment