Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Jeep 2012


On wednesday the 11th I got a new vehicle. A 2012 4 door white Jeep Wrangler. Soft top of course. I loved my previous Jeep which was a 2009 2 door black Wrangler but I need more room to carry my armor bins to events and conventions. So I started looking into them and finally got one this past week. I'm going to add a "few" things to it. As one person said TK it up. Yep. I am. I'm going to post pics up on my Photobucket. I started already. A few things are on order. My plans are to have all the vinyl installed on the vehicle by Star Wars Celebration 6. I will be doing all the artwork myself. I started today by reinstalling my the metal tail light covers my dad got me for my birthday last year for the old Jeep and they fit perfectly on this Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment